Hi!


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paraphernalia: Williams-Sonoma Cake Plate/Punch Bowl

It's a punch bowl!  Wait, it's a cake plate! OMG! It's BOTH!
I live in a small Brooklyn studio, so my obsession with bakeware, gadgets, and appliances is kept in check by the lack of counter and storage space.  I'm always on the lookout for baking paraphernalia that does double duty; like this neat cake plate from Williams-Sonoma, which doubles as a punch bowl!

I also see potential for a third use: trifle bowl. The punch bowl setup would be great for showing off the beautiful layers of a trifle. (SPOILER ALERT:  Tomorrow's Daily Dose is a wonderful berry trifle, but since I have yet to acquire this beautiful punch bowl, I'm doing individual trifles in small clear glasses).

What makes me love this plate/bowl even more?  The $30 price tag!  I'm definitely jonesing for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment